**stargazing**

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sep entry

writing this entry with mixed n confused feelings.. dunno how to say it also..

Anyway.. mum told me that my grandma, uncle n cousin are gg to stayover at my house cos my uncle's house is under going renovation. I'm really happy abt it cos ever since my sis got married, it's kind quiet in the house... so now we've got company.. n my mum has always wanted to bring my grandma to stay with us.. so maybe after this temporary arrangement she'll continue to stay at my house or wad... hehee..

i might need to share my room with my cousin so i've better arrange some time to pack my stuffs... hhahaa i've got sooo many things...

i'm also hoping their presence will help to improve my parents' relationship.... keep my fingers crossed!

**ooo, realised it's been a month since i last met up with 'them' but still nothing finalized... lagi best... **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home